Frequently asked Questions
- What is included in a tour?
In our website, www.lisboaexclusivatours.com, you will find a detailed description of each of our tours, as well as what is and isn’t included. Based on our Values, we want to guarantee that what is included in each tour is clearly stated.
- Is it possible to prepare a tour based on my preferences?
Yes. We can organise the tour that you are looking for in Portugal. All you have to do is let us know what you would like. (Click here)
- Do your Tours include meals?
Normally meals are not included; however, it is possible to include them if previously agreed on.
- Do the Lisboa Exclusiva Tours include insurance in the price?
Yes. They include:
- Liability Insurance: Policy 0151 10006203 000 – Generali Insurance Company;
- Personal Accident Insurance: Policy 0005 10003614 000 – Generali Insurance Company;
- Vehicle Insurance: Policy AU78446338 – Ocidental Seguros.
- Is Lisboa Exclusiva Tours a suitable and legal company?
We have a Tourist Entertainment Agency charter, registration nº 498/2014, which was issued by Turismo de Portugal and Membro do Turismo de Lisboa. These certifications can be queried at any time with the competent authorities.
- What should I pack to wear?
Portugal has a Mediterranean climate, which is characterised by moderately humid and cold winters, which contrast with hot and dry summers. Average temperatures range from between 8°C and 10°C in the winter and 21°C and 25°C in the summer.
- How can I contact Lisboa Exclusiva Tours?
Via Email: Paulo.email@example.com | Phone: (+351) 217 923 785 | Fax: (+351) 217 923 701.
- How can I book a tour?
Via Email: Paulo.firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.lisboaexclusivatours.com
| Facebook: www.facebook.com/Lisboaexclusivatours
- Is it possible to view other clients’ comments about Lisboa Exclusiva Tours?
- How long does each tour last?
At Lisboa Exclusiva Tours there is no time limit for each tour. The tours begin at the hotel where the client is staying (or at another agreed location, according to the client’s interest); and the time they end is up to the client.